Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend threatens to kill himself if i dump him... why?

i asked my boyfriend how he felt about kids because i think i am pregnant.





he saiad he loves kids and can't wait to have some.





i said i wanted a kid





he was like well i do too but we are not ready for that yet. Wait until we get out of college and have a stable home.





i said well i can work at home for college and i ahve a stable home as soon as i leave college to work at home for it and i was ready if he isn't then i can do it on my own.





he said so you'll find another guy to get you pregnant so you can have a kid?





i was insulted that he would even think that i would do that so i said hell no i only love you that's why i asked you about it. but if you want to think that then i will talk to you later. i turned off my phone so he couldnt call me or text me to wake me up and passed out i was so tired anyways.





he texted me like twenty times saying why dont you answer i thought you loved me you broke our promise saying you would never leave me i feel like i am loosing you i cant believe you are ******* some other guy just to get pregnant how could you do this to me i hought you loved me. Then he had the nerve to say you said i was the only one in your life. i might as well cut myself for every minute you don't text me back i cant believe you would **** some stranger just to have a baby what part of i am not ready dont you understand. if you really loved me you would wait for me.





so i texted him and i told him i do love him i would never leave him for some strange sex to get a child i only want his child not to do anything drastic please dont hurt yourself. and told him to stop overreacrting if he wants to say that then we are through. i am tired of fighting every day (i am not exagerating we fight constantly and its only when we are not together.)





he said how could you do this to me i thought you loved me but if you did you wouldnt give up on me you would stick through it with me until we worked it out like all the other times. he said if i dumped him he would kill himself because his life is not worth spending if he knows he cant spend it with me if he knows that i am not all his.





so i asked him to stay with me because i am afraid to loose him because of a stupid fight. i do love him with all of my heart i am just tired of the fighting and how he over reacts to everything. he has no trust in me at all. what do i do is this my fault because i am totally faithful to him i trust him what can i do to stop this from happening again..My boyfriend threatens to kill himself if i dump him... why?
Whoa! that was long! lol Well if you think you're pregnant, take a test.. if its negative then tell him that you thought you were pregnant [[from him of course]] and thats why you had that one talk with him. If it comes out positive, show him the test thingy and tell him that you're pregnant and that thats why you had that one talk with him 8]


(Hope this helps!)My boyfriend threatens to kill himself if i dump him... why?
Run...Fast...
whoa...
he might be abusive thats some signs of an abusive guy !
Usually the threats of self harm are an attempt to manipulate you. He wants to control you. He wants you as a girlfriend on his terms only. One way another he's inventing things, putting words in your mouth and then reacting. He's a psycho, run away as fast as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment