Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you have a food or any other addiction and want to quit?

How are you dealing with it? What is your addiction?





Mines is junk food, to avoid it I don't buy it. My kids always ask for cookies, instead of cookies I give them yogurt, gold fish, and healthier snacks. Because if I buy the cookies I'll eat them all if I see them in the house. I get these really bad late night cravings. It started after my last baby, I became this junk food freak. So to keep me from buying junk, I have to bring my boyfriend with me. He is the one that will be telling me ';Girl you don't need that'; lol I don't buy candy though, candy is not my favorite.


I am trying so hard to fight it, but it's hard. What keeps me from buying it is when I go down that cookie section and I see a 400 pound woman...I make a quick u-turn fast. Nothing against overweight people I just don't want to be overweight. Even though I exercise, I still have this addiction. I feel like I will be having weight issues afterwhile if it doesn't stop.Do you have a food or any other addiction and want to quit?
wen i eat a cookie i want more so i try to stay away from it.. its usually when im really bored that i want something to munch on... now i like to munch on berries its healthier anyways.. but yah its good that u dont give ur children any junk food!! ..i have a 1 yr old baby cousin who is obsessed with coke!! they let him take sips once in a while and i think that is sooooo bad!!! i would never ever let my kids eat unhealthy specially at such a young age..thats why they grow up to be obese and i think thats just sad!Do you have a food or any other addiction and want to quit?
Yes I can't seem to stop answering these stupid questions
mine is sweets and pop. i'd love to give up both, but like you when surrounded by them it's hard.
  • myspace commentes
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment