Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Girlfriend just left me. Was I a Bad Boyfriend?

My girlfriend or now my ex girlfriend just left me and i dunno what to do. Here's the story. When me and her first met, i was going through a break-up. She was the one i fell in love with after my other ex cheated on me. Things were really good in the beginning. I would see her every morning of everyday and the last thing i see at the end of the day. We were inseparable. But things started going downhill when we would start fighting for stupid reasons. An example (she would tell me to do something and i would just forget to do it) She would get all upset, start screaming at me. During some point, i started getting really upset about the arguments. Then her friends and family would tell her she could do better, or to find a new guy. I didn't know what to do. I started going to bars and clubs while she started going out with her friends. Things got so bad that we started breaking up and then getting back together, and then breaking up agian just to get back together. It was kind of like a cycle that just kept on going for a good half a year. I finally put my foot down and told her we had to work on the relationship or we got to break up. We then tried agian for another month and then I completely lost her. i tried everything just to get back with her. I guess one of the reasons she didnt want me back was that i told her I couldn't love her after 1 year and that maybe in time i would. But now that she is gone, i can't stop thinking about her. Friends tell me once you lose something, you would realize what you have just lost and you're gonna want em back. I guess she had her reasons to leave but I'm going to try to wait patiently for her. All in all, in your opinions, was i a bad boyfriend? Should i move on? How come after a year of telling her i couldn't love her, why do i feel that i can love her now?My Girlfriend just left me. Was I a Bad Boyfriend?
You are feeling the regret and grief from a relationship ending. In the end, and in retrospect, everyone sees things clearly. Unfortunately, when you are ';in'; this situation - we get blinded by emotions and most people ';react'; rather than ';respond'; to the signs they see.





Your ex's need to feel close to you at a time when she was confused probably was a sign of her insecurity also rising in an unhealthy relationship.





Your need for time - had it been communicated properly - it may have helped her understand where you were coming from.





Relationships are emotional %26amp; it takes great patience and faith to make things right. In the end, you have to do things for a reason.





For her, the reason was love. For you, it was because you were overwhelmed. Give it time, maybe you will both come together again with a new outlook on things. Time gives you this valuable insight.





There is a book called ';Hold on to your N.U.T.S.'; - it is an excellent relationship manual for men. I gave it to my ';ex'; who is also spending some time reflecting on things.My Girlfriend just left me. Was I a Bad Boyfriend?
did u use protection?

Report Abuse



Yes, I think you were a bad boyfriend!!!! You only miss her because she;s gone.....poor baby. But one things for sure...once a female is done with a man, she's done for good....so you might as well move on. Good Luck!!!!
undoubtedly. but you met ';on the rebound'; so now get on with meeting people generally and try to give your next partner an up lift. It sounded as if you were giving each other a put down and no one likes that.
no, you wernt.


Yeah you should move on.


And you love her because you miss her.
  • emo hair
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment